SACHETS / COOLING COVERS
Our colling sachets consist of an eutectic liquid particularly adapted to the protection of thermosensitives products.
Cells size :
10 x 15 cm / 10 x 19 cm / 15 x 19 cm / 13 x 30 cm / 19 x 30 cm / 38 x 30 cm
The cooling cover maybe realized in length of your choice, from the existing cells mentioned above. The maximal width is 40 cms.
The colling sachets consist of an eutectic liquid particularly adapted to the protection of thermosensitives products.
They are realized in PA / PE lower film of thickness 140microns above and 200microns below.
The PA/PE complex (complexed polyamide polyethylene) is one of most resistants :
- to the perforation : when the ice forms
- to the tears : if cooling sachets fall on the ground when they are are frozen.
Cooling covers consist of one of the standard cells assembled in rosary. Bags can be personalized by printing.
- Water with neutral pH
- 0°C Super absorbent polyacrylamide (non-toxic) or +0,3°C CMC Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Coloring matter ( food quality)
*These eutectic gels are non-toxic and present any risk for the Human or the animals in case of ingestion.
UTILIZATION :The configurations of the eutectic loads are to be adapted following:
- The nature of the product (unit density,global weight, product...)
- The type of insulated packaging
- The type of ambient temperature
- The desired duration of protection
- The mode of transport
|Size of cell|
(width x length)
|Maximum number of cells||Weight by cell||Thickness|
|9,5 cm x 15 cm||1 to 4 cells||150 to 200g||25 to 30 mm|
|19 x 15 cm||1 or 2 cells||400 to 600g||35 mm|
|19 x 10 cm||1 or 2 cells||350g||35 mm|
|30 x 12,7 cm||1 cell||500 to 750g|
|33 x 10 cm||1 cell||400 to 600g|
|19 x 30 cm||1 or 2 cells||800g to 1kg|
|38 x 30 cm||1 cell||1,6 to 2kg||25 mm|