REUSABLE INSULATED BOX
- Human and animal Health Logistics.
- Particularly adapted for the recurring deliveries on the same establishment (reusable from 3 to 5 years)
- Standard size : 6L / 10L / 12L / 13L / 20L / 30L / 55L
- On-measure size : Contact us for the minimal quantities of production
DURATION OF PROTECTION:
From 48 to 144 heures
UTILIZATION OF THE REUSABLE INSULATED BOX :
In the human and animal health logistics, our insulated boxes are used for the protection the expedition of thermosensitives medicines.
They are articularly adapted for the recurring deliveries on the same establishment.
Our reusable insulated box obtained 2012 Cold Grand Prix in the category " Better innovation in isothermal packaging and small container ".
FUNCTIONING OF THE REUSABLE BOXES :
The insulated box is inserted in a carton box for a first travel. After return, the dirty carton box with carrying labels (expeditions, transports, etc.) will be destroyed or recycled and the insulated box will be got back and inserted into a new carton box for a second travel, and so on during 3 to 5 years.
THE ADVANTAGES :
The Reusable boxes respect the 3 Fundamental elements of the preservation of the cold chain :
VERY LOW CONDUCTIVITY :
Instead of the cardboard or some plastic often used for the internal and outer liners of the isothermal boxes, we use the ISOPRO® (extruded metallized foam with closed cells) in which is injected high-density polyurethane with closed cells. This substitution of materials, allowed to increase the durations of protection from 20 to 30%
- The sealing is assured by the presence of a mono-injected entering cork in polyurethane.
- The tank is made all in one piece (cells are homogeneous and regular), the box allows then to prevent any risk of thermal bridge, and to have an exceptional mechanical resistance in the crushing (250 kg of pressure).
The internal metallization allows to reflect the absence of calories inside the packaging (The action of coolers is effective from the first minute). The external metallization allows to reflect in a optimal way the radiation as well as the calories outside of the packaging.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE REUSABLE INSULATED BOX IN VIDEO:
To see the video on big screen, click here
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Realized in mono-injected polyurethane foam with closed cells with a density of 35 kg/m3 on-expended at 40-45 kg/m3.
- Internal & External liner: Closed cells ISOPRO® foams with a density 35 kg/m3 metallized on 2 faces
- Bulkhead thickness from 20 m/m to 100 m/m
Useful internal size with cradle
|6||40||325 x 255 x 250||235 x 170 x 165||220 x 67 x 100|
|10||40||330 x 330 x 285||240 x 240 x 170||230 x 125 x 120|
|12||40||325 x 255 x 395||235 x 170 x 300||220 x 67 x 230|
|13||40||330 x 330 x 335||240 x 240 x 245||230 x 125 x 190|
|20||40||345 x 345 x 405||260 x 260 x 310||245 x 150 x 235|
|30||40||392 x 392 x 415||310 x 310 x 310||280 x 200 x 255|
|55||40||550 x 540 x 425||435 x 425 x 300||310 x 300 x 210|
|55||80||610 x 600 x 485||435 x 425 x 300||310 x 300 x 210|
CONFIGURATIONS OF THE EUTECTIC LOADS:
- The configurations of the eutectic loads as well as the thicknesses of bulkheads are to be adapted following:
- The nature of product (unit density, global mass of the product…)
- The transport mode
- The type of ambient temperature
- The desired duration of protection
- Our refrigerants packs with eutectic liquid « Positive cold » (restitution plate at +0,3°C) pharmaceuticals products, Decrease strongly the risks of peaks of cold (Undercrossing of 0°C) in packagings. They allow to free itself from the Barrier of Thermal regulation and reduce considerably the global eutectic weight of load