INSULATED TUB OF HOSPITAL DISTRIBUTION
- Health logistic - Hospital Distribution
- Delivery in the intra-establishments departments
- Delivery off-establishments (EHPAD, Private hospitals, Outsourced treatments)
- Without internal cradle : 32 Liters useful
- With internal cradle : 13 Liters useful
DURATION OF PROTECTION :
- From 10 to more than 24h with frozen eutectic packs and internal cradles
- 4h30 with cooled eutectic packs and without internal cradles
UTILIZATION OF INSULATED TUB WITH COOLED PACKS:
Utilization with cooled packs (Delivery in the intra-establishments departments) => Duration of protection of 4h30 with cooled eutectics packs at +5°C ( ambient temperature of +30°C/+35°C):
UTILIZATION OF INSULTAED TUB WITH FROZEN PACKS:
Utilization with frozen packs - Delivery except establishments (EHPAD, Private hospitals, Outsourced treatments)
=> Duration of protection from 10 to more than 24h with frozen eutectic packs at -18°C/-20°C :
Its conception allows to obtain high results in terms of protection of sensitive products by :
- The use of a high density polyurethane with closed cells foam which the conductivity is the lowest existing isolation materials on the market.
- The lexternal & internal liner in metallized ISOPRO® which reinforces the low conductivity of the polyurethane and especially adds an internal and external reflection by its metallization. It allows to reflect outside calories and radiance, and inside the cold.
- The tight lid which reduces at the most the risks of thermal bridges on the periphery of the opening.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE TANK
- A label holder is on both widths for a label 95 x 80 mm with 3 points of preservation
- These tanks are stackable: a peripheral lip maintains in position the superior tanks and so avoids that these latters slide during the transport.
- Possibility to secure the tank by links of security or lead.
- It has a minimal life cycle of 5 years.
- All the elements are separated and can be separately supplied within the framework of a ASS (AFTER-SALES SERVICE)
THE INTERNAL CRADLE (with frozen eutectic packs at -18°C/-20°C)
They allow to :
- Maintain products to be protected in the center of the tub.
- Position in a specify way the sources of calorific absorption (eutectic packs).
- Make sure that these latters do not move during the transport.
- Avoid any contact between thermosensitives products and sources of refrigeration.
- The upper cradle in the shape of bowl prevents every risk of flow of humidity generated by coolers on products to be transported.
It is possible to modulate the duration of protection of products (from 2H to 12H) according to the positioned eutectic loads.
- Realized from a skin in ISOPRO ® silvered 2 faces, injected with a 40/45 kg m3 high density polyurethane foam with closed cells
- Compound with a mono-injected tank avoiding the risks of thermal bridges, and a lid with cork returning for a maximal sealing.
|External dimensions||600 x 400 x 350 mm|
|Useful dimensions with internal cradles||375 x 180 x 190 mm|
|Useful volume for medicines||13 Liters|
|Useful dimensions without internal cradle||455 x 262 x 252 mm|
|Useful volume for medicine and packs||32 Liters|