ISOPRO® INSULATED LINERS
Insulated protection for the pharmaceutical & veterinary logistics
- Standard sizes: 6L / 7,5L / 15L / 21L / 28L
- On-measure size : Contact us for the minimal quantities of production.
DURATION OF PROTECTION :
Up to 24h
These ISOPRO® insulated liners allows to transfom a simple carton box in insulated packaging. This packaging is delivered in flat, takes up very little space for storage.
- Intended for the pharmaceutical and veterinary logistics.
- Supplied in kit form comprising:
- One ISOPRO® liner
- One carton box
- "Positive cold" ice packs with a restitution plate at +0,3°C, for medical products.
- Adapted for expeditions by Express mail in 24 hours.
TECHNICALS CHARACTERISTICS :
- Realized in ISOPRO® foam with external and internal metallization (ISOPRO®: 35 kg/m3 double face metallized closed cells extruded foam )
- External metallization : optimal reflection of the calories of the ambient environment
- Internal metallization : reflection of the cold inside the packaging
- This 3 m/m foam is equivalent to 24 mm of polystyrene
The sealing of this insulated packaging is realized thanks to its closure by double folds
SHAPING OF THE ISOPRO® LINER :
PACKAGINGS VALIDATED BY THE NF-S 99-700 AFNOR NORM :
The ISOPRO® liners are validated by the NF-S 99-700 AFNOR norm for the duration of protection desired.
PACKAGINGS CERTIFICATED BY ISTA 3A & UPS NORMS :
The ISOPRO® insulated packaging are certificated with the ISTA 3A norm. It is about a test of simulation of performances or more exactly about a simulation in laboratory of the mechanical constraints of the transport.
The ISOPRO® liners have been certified by the transports UPS following the validation ISTA 3A.
The ISOPRO® liner took the following tests:
- Climate Preconditioning
- 1st test drops / shocks
- Random vibration with compression load of 70 kg
- 2nd test drops / shocks
- Random vibration without compression load
With our ISOPRO® liner the recyclability is possible by incineration. It permits to reduce the energy consumption during the destruction of household waste. Plastics mixed with household waste increase the temperature of incineration and accelerating de destruction process, which generates energy savings.
|Format in flat||Format in volume||Liters||Minimal quantity|
|350 x 490 mm||200 x 150 x 220 mm||6L||1 carton box whether 125 liners|
|430 x 530 mm||220 x 210 x 170 mm||7,5L||1 carton box whether 110 liners|
|550 x 560 mm||300 x 250 x 200 mm||15L||1 carton box whether 85 liners|
|550 x 650 mm||350 x 200 x 300 mm||21L||1 carton box whether 70 liners|
|620 x 750 mm||350 x 270 x 300 mm||28L||1 box whether 170 liners|
|Semi-on-measure||from to 500 liners|
from to 5 000 m2 of foam to be extruded
This package takes up very little space for storage (one 600 x 560 x 660 carton box contains between 70 and 125 liners according to the format). Its shaping is made in a simple way. He can be reused until 8 times.