CRYOMED INSULATED POUCHES
Drugstores, Pharmacies, Hospitals, Emergency mobile services
- Standard Size: 13,5 x 21 cm & 30 x 40 cm with double side gel / 17 x 18 cm with simple side gel
- On-mesure Size: Contact us for the minimal quantities of production
DURATION OF PROTECTION :
- Professionals circuits : 1h30
- General public (patients): 4h
The CRYOMED insulated pouches are made from ISOBAG pouches but with an eutectic gel integrated between the foam and the internal lining.
USE OF THE ISOBAG INSULATED POUCHES :
- Our cold pouches permit to protect the medecines during their transport between the delivering place (pharmacy or hospital) and the patient home, or between the hospital central pharmacies and services.
- This cold pouch permits to avoid thermal shocks and clipping the temperature rise of the thermosensitive products.
- It's an educative patient / the metallization is in the collective unconscious, synonymous of cold chain respect.
- For mobile emergency services and intensive care: The 13,5 x 20 cm CRYOMED pouch with cooled double side gel of 60g per face, allows to guarantee a protection during the transport of Celocurine / Suxamethonium (validated 1h05 between +20°C & +8°C at an ambiant temperature about +20°C).
- For hospital services equipped with pneumatic transfer, the 13,5 x 20 cm CRYOMED pouch allows to circulate the thermosensitive products by this circuit.
The print is realized in High Definition Flexographie up to 8 colours "line" or "four-colour process". This technic permits us to print our CRYOMED pouches in frame 152 whether 60 lines per cm2 avec with as mush finesse than Offset paper.
Generally, the print on plastic is realized with frames 100 or 120 whether 48 lines per cm² in maximum, what brings a pixellisation of frames and gradations.
The CRYOMED pouch stays a great tool of institutional communication, sustainable over the time.
DETAILED INFORMATIONS :
- External in metalized polyester under vacuum
- Central core in closed cells polyethylen foam
- Inner lining in white polyethylen food grade
- Eutectic gel integrated between the insulated foam and the internal lining on :
- single side for the use of the gel under cooled or frozen shape
- double sides for the use of the gel exclusivy under cooled shape (permits to eliminate the freezing of eutectics).
- Standard formats : 13,5 x 21 cm & 30 x 40 cm with double side gel / 17 x 18 cm with one side gel, available from stock.
- On-mesure formats workable from 13,5 x 21 cm to 35 x 45 cm maximum. Contact us to define the minimal quantities of production.
- Personalized: contact us to define the minimal quantities of production.
With our CRYOMED pouch, the recyclability is possible by incineration (the polyester & the polyethylen realising no toxic gases when they burn). It permits to reduce the energy consumption during the destruction of household waste. Plastics mixed with household waste increase the temperature of incineration and accelerating de destruction process, which generates energy savings.