ISOBAG INSULATED POUCHES
Drugstores, Pharmacies, Hospitals, Laboratories
- Standard Size: 20 x 25 cm
- On-mesure Size: Dimensions Mini : 11 x 16 cm / Dimensions Maxi : 62 x 62 cm. Contact us for the minimal quantities of production
DURATION OF PROTECTION :
- Professionals circuits :
2h30 to 8h with eutectics packs
- General public (patients):
- 30 min without ice packs (according to density of the product)
- 30 min to 2h with ice packs (according to density of the product)
USE OF THE ISOBAG INSULATED POUCHES:
- Our cold pouches permit to protect the medecines during their transport between the delivering place and the patient home.
- This cold pouch permits to avoid thermal shocks and clipping the temperature rise of the thermosensitive products.
- It's an educative patient / the metallization is in the collective unconscious, synonymous of cold chain respect.
The print is realized in High Definition Flexographie up to 8 colours "line" or "four-colour process". This technic permits us to print promotional insulated bags in frame 152 whether 60 lines per cm2 avec with as mush finesse than Offset paper.
Generally, the print on plastic is realized with frames 100 or 120 whether 48 lines per cm² in maximum, what brings a pixellisation of frames and gradations.
The ISOBAG pouch stays a great tool of institutional communication, sustainable over the time.
DETAILED INFORMATIONS :
- External in metalized polyester under vacuum
- Central core in closed cells polyethylen foam
- Inner lining in white polyethylen food grade
- Double-sided adhesive
- Formats of "patient" pouches: 20x 25 cm neutral, available on stock
- On-measure Formats workable from 11 x 16 cm minimum to 62 x 62 cm maximum, contact us to define the minimal quantities of production.
- Personalized: contact us to define the minimal quantities of production.
With our ISOBAG pouch, the recyclability is possible by incineration (the polyester & the polyethylen realising no toxic gases when they burn). It permits to reduce the energy consumption during the destruction of household waste. Plastics mixed with household waste increase the temperature of incineration and accelerating de destruction process, which generates energy savings.