SINGLE USE INSULATED BOX
E-business- Expeditions of fresh or frozen products
- Standard size : 6L / 10L / 12L / 13L / 20L / 30L / 55L
- On-measure size : Contact us for the minimal quantities of production
DURATION OF PROTECTION :
From 24 to 144 hours
UTILIZATION OF THE SINGLE USE INSULATED BOX :
In the logistics of the food-processing industry, our insulated boxes are used for the protection and the expedition of fresh or frozen products and specially in the e-business.
THE ADVANTAGES :
The Single Use boxes respect the 3 Fundamental elements of the preservation of the cold chain :
VERY LOW CONDUCTIVITY :
Instead of the cardboard or some plastic often used for the internal and outer liners of the isothermal boxes, we use the ISOPRO® (extruded metallized foam with closed cells) in which is injected high-density polyurethane with closed cells. This substitution of materials, allowed to increase the durations of protection from 20 to 30%
- The sealing is assured by the presence of a mono-injected entering cork in polyurethane.
- The tank is made all in one piece (cells are homogeneous and regular), the box allows then to prevent any risk of thermal bridge, And to have an exceptional mechanical resistance in the crushing (250 kg of pressure).
The internal metallization allows to reflect the absence of calories inside the packaging (The action of coolers is effective from the first minute).
For expedtions with Dry ice (froid negative cold), our insulated boxes are the only ones to allow you to reduce your consumption of Dry ice from 20 to 30% (for the same duration of protection), or to increase your duration of protection from 20 to 30% (with same dry ice load) compared with all the existing systems(en polyurethane, polystyrene, expanded polypropylene ...).
- Realized in mono-injected polyurethane foam with closed cells with a density of 35 kg/m3 on-expended at 40-45 kg/m3.
- Internal liner: Closed cells ISOPRO® foams with a density 35 kg/m3 metallized on 2 faces
- External liner: 20kg EE white carton (External in white / Internal in brown)
- Bulkhead thickness from 20 m/m to 100 m/m
|6||40||325 x 255 x 250||235 x 170 x 165|
|10||40||330 x 330 x 285||240 x 240 x 170|
|12||40||325 x 255 x 395||235 x 170 x 300|
|13||40||330 x 330 x 335||240 x 240 x 245|
|20||40||345 x 345 x 405||260 x 260 x 310|
|30||40||392 x 392 x 415||310 x 310 x 310|
|55||40||550 x 540 x 425||435 x 425 x 300|
|55||80||610 x 600 x 485||435 x 425 x 300|
CONFIGURATIONS OF THE EUTECTIC LOADS:
- The configurations of the eutectic loads as well as the thicknesses of bulkheads are to be adapted following:
- The nature of product (unit density, global mass of the product…)
- The transport mode
- The type of ambient temperature
- The desired duration of protection
- Our refrigerants packs with eutectic liquid « Positive cold » (restitution plate at +0,3°C) for alive products, Decrease strongly the risks of peaks of cold (Undercrossing of 0°C) in packagings
- Our refrigerant packs which the restitution plate in solid phase is -1 ° / -2°C, are particularly adapted to the protection of transformed foodstuffs.